Nintendo announced Kirby Fighters 2 (September 23, 2020), after accidentally revealed the game listing on it’s website. The game is available for 26.99 CAD on the Nintendo eShop. The game file size is 1.1 GB and support TV mode, Tabletop Mode and Handheld Mode.
Here’s the official description:
In Kirby Fighters 2, Kirby delivers a madcap gauntlet of attacks to each battle, with a selection of 17 of the most iconic copy abilities from throughout the Kirby series, like Sword and Cutter. Kirby Fighters 2 also marks the debut of Kirby’s new Wrestler ability. Don’t let Kirby’s cuteness throw you off guard. This athlete’s ornate mask hides the face of a determined fighter.
Kirby joins familiar friends and foes, such as Bandana Waddle Dee, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Gooey and Magolor, to duke it out in a series of blistering battles. Each of the playable abilities and characters has their own play style and set of moves, so you’ll want to experiment with them all to discover and master your favorite. Between Kirby and his foes there are a total of 22 different fighting styles to try out, with expressive move sets that let you bring your own flair to battle.
The game features:
- Single-handed mode – Try to get your best clear time as you fight battle after battle. Take out enemies as fast as you can!
- Story mode – Work with a buddy (player or computer controlled) to scale the tower, choosing helpful items between each battle round in Story Mode.
- Items – Select item to power up your next battle to boost your stats, health, and more in Story Mode. Items only last until the end of the chapter, so choose wisely!
- Fighters Rank – Earn Fighters Points as you play to level up your Fighters Rank and unlock more copy abilities stages, characters, hats, and more.
- Rewards – Unlock copy abilities like Wrestler, items like Recovery Stone, playable characters like Gooey, and stages like Gourmet Go Go.
- Battle Stages – Choose from a selection of new and classic battle stages including Fountain of Dreams, Waddle Dee Train Tracks, Bubbly Clouds, and more.
- Online Battles – Fight team and individual battles with up to 4 players or match randomly for team battles.
- Local Battles – Play locally with one system per player or 4 players on the same Nintendo Switch. Up to 4 players can match up for team battles and individual battles.
There are 17 copy abilities:
Here’s the launch trailer: